Night of a Thousand Lights
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
3000 Warrenville Road, Lisle IL 60532
Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Check-In will begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Prom will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- Students will not be allowed into Prom after 8:00 p.m.
- Students will not be allowed to leave until 10:00 p.m.
- Prom concludes at 10:30 p.m.
Please plan transportation accordingly.
In order to get into the dance students must present a photo ID!!!!
PROM COST/PURCHASE DATES
- April 24th-April 26th $65 for an individual ticket
- Tickets can be purchased in all lunch periods outside of the cafeteria.
- April 27th $75 for an individual ticket
- Tickets can be purchased before or after school in the Guidance Office.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- GEHS students must present a photo ID when purchasing Prom/Post Prom tickets (people who do not attend GEHS will not be allowed to purchase tickets).
- If a GEHS student invites a date that does not attend the school, a paper copy of the photo ID and Prom/Post Prom Guest Form from the non-GEHS student are REQUIRED at the time of ticket purchase. These forms can be found in the Dean’s office or online.
- In addition, students attending post prom must complete a post prom permission form.
- Students are not allowed to have dates younger than freshman year and not older than 20 years of age.
- Freshman and sophomores are allowed to attend the event only if accompanied by a junior or senior.
A buffet style cuisine will be served.
All juniors and seniors will be sent a survey through Schoology. Students will be allowed to vote for the Prom King and Queen from the top 5 male nominations and top 5 female nominations at Prom. Prom King and Queen will be announced at Prom.
PROM IS A SCHOOL-SPONSORED EVENT.
This means all rules apply to all students and guests. If you are suspended the week prior to prom, you will not be allowed to attend. Glenbard East does not endorse any limousine services and we are asking that students be cautious when making reservations with any company.
There will be a dress code at Prom. Also, Prom and Post Prom will be smoke-free and alcohol-free events, regardless of age.
We are excited for this year’s event and anticipate a delightful evening!